South Bay high-growth building company with a great mission is building up their mortgage arm and need a Closer to do the following:
- Prepare accurate loan documents and sends to closing agent in a timely manner.
- Verify fees and ensures timing requirements have been met in accordance with compliance regulation.
- Confirm all conditions are satisfied prior to drawing documents.
- Review closing documents for accuracy and consistency and funds loans in accordance with guidelines.
- Prepare collateral packages.
- Verify employment of borrower.
- Coordinate funding, request wire transfer, and confirm receipt of funds.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please apply directly to posting. Position offers an annual base salary ranging from $65,000-$75,000 DOE. Must have a minimum of 3 years experience.