South Bay high-growth building company with a great mission is building up their mortgage arm and need a Loan processor to do the following:
- Prepare mortgage loan file by reviewing loan application: clarifying or obtaining additional information.
- Confirm mortgage loan application information by mailing verification forms; contacting verification sources.
- Obtains mortgage loan documentation by ordering credit report, appraisal, title, and related information. Identifies mortgage loan application and documentation problems by highlighting deficiencies; notifying mortgage loan underwriter and mortgage loan supervisor.
- Coordinate for a timely closing with closing agents and borrowers.
- Maintain customer confidence by keeping mortgage loan information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please apply directly to posting. Position offers annual base salary ranging from $65,000-$80,000 DOE. Must have minimum of 3 years experience.