San Francisco, CA
Fast growing e-commerce company is hiring for a accounting professional to join our talented and fun team and assist us in expanding our world class accounting function to support and scale with our global marketplace.
- Reconcile high volume cash transactions on a daily basis
- Support the team with the annual audit preparation work
- Full ownership of specific balance sheet accounts including validating and recording activities, reconciliation, and resolution of exceptions
- Own certain month-end closing activities including accruals, reconciliations, and trend analyses of certain areas of the financial statements
- Manage subsidiary activities including recording of transactions, maintaining supporting schedules, and performing reconciliations
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- BS or BA in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Impeccable accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional project management skills
- Multicurrency accounting experience preferred
- Experience with Intacct or comparable ERP
Position offers a annual base salary from $60,000-$70,000 with fully paid benefits, unlimited PTO, $200 commuter allowance, and lunch perks.
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to posting.