Randstad Professionals is recruiting for an experienced Sales Coordinator to join a dynamic and growing company located in Las Vegas.
Responsibilities and Job Functions:
- Enters data to produce and/or route contracts, sales leads, correspondence, forms, memorandums, Opera S&C management system updates, and other documents.
- Answers telephone and responds to caller inquiries. Exercises decision-making skills to direct callers based on requests. Accurately records and distributes messages. Communicates with other hotel associates to relay pertinent sales related information.
- Organizes, files, distributes data along with other essential functions necessary in the daily department operation.
- Pulls Hotelligence Agency360 report for VP of Sales and qualifies by top agencies along with their contact information to distribute to VP for soliciting.
- Acts as liaison between Sales Manager(s) and clients in Sales Manager's absence.
- Performs site inspections for potential clients in Sales Manager's absence.
- Relives SVP assistant at lunch and off days as needed, and performs supportive functions during the absence of other sales and catering coordinators.
- Distribute leads through lead generators and occasionally respond to leads from Hotel Planner, LVCVA, etc.
- Responsible for taking Meeting notes at required Sales Meetings.
- Generates Group resumes and coordinates Resume Meeting for all necessary departments to attend.
1. Good communication skills, both written and oral.
2. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, previous website CMS systems and Opera preferred.
3. Basic business communication knowledge such as business letters, formats, and telephone etiquette.
4. Perform other duties as assigned.
Compensation $22-25/hr DOE. Qualified candidates please send resumes in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.