Randstad Professionals have an opening for a large financial institution in the Charlotte, NC market. If your background matches the qualifications, please apply and a Randstad staffing manager will reach out to discuss the role.
Primary responsibility is to serve as point of contact for assigned client (internal / external) for all Corporate and Commercial Loan related servicing matters on low to moderately complex deals.
- Under supervision, deliver the highest level of service to lenders/investors, borrowers, vendors and internal business units while ensuring compliance with servicing agreements, government regulations and/or Company policies.
- Keys all transactions into System of Record/Loan Servicing System and/or workflow tool. Ensures all communication occurs timely and accurately.
- Monitor assigned loans to ensure funding and payment compliance with loan servicing agreements, loan documentation and Lender/Investor instructions. Coordinate funding's with Fulfillment and Assignment Desk as needed.
- Monitor, research or instruct payment processing for borrower payments, disbursements, fees, and collect appropriate fees due lender or servicer.
- Perform payoff quotes and related calculations including prepayment calculations. Maintain past due principal, interest and fees as well as reconciliation exceptions within acceptable levels. May assist managers in directing workflow and performing QA.
- Experience with complex computer systems or programs, or experience with Corporate and/or Commercial Loan Systems (AFS, ACBS, LIQ)
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Finance, accounting or math background or applicable experience
- Excellent communication skills, especially in dealing with escalations
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Customer Service
- Complex legal contract review and analysis
- Corporate or Commercial Loan experience