- Review project requirements and or related documents to capture specific guidelines.
- Interview experts to determine best documentation approaches to create documentation solutions (procedure updates, processing instructions, job aids and or process maps) to support business needs that align with our internal standards and practices.
- Participate in peer reviews and incorporate changes and or improvements to documentation.
- Support ongoing process improvement and change control activities.
- Able to work independently, prioritize, organize, and complete work according to deadlines provided by the business.
Must have qualifications/experience:
- Associates Degree.
- 2+ years of process documentation experience.
- 2+ years experience writing user based instructions in an Operational setting.
- Previous experience proofreading and editing procedural documentation.
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint