Senior Financial Analyst
$75-85K + bonus
Phenomenal opportunity for an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to join the FP&A team of a multi-billion dollar, publicly-traded international organization! This highly visible role will frequently work with corporate executives while providing financial planning and analysis support.
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Long range planning for 3 and 5 year plans
- Financial modeling, proforma analysis, financial reporting
- Ad hoc projects and process improvements
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related field
- 4+ years of progressive experience in FP&A roles
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience utilizing Hyperion software preferred.
All qualified candidates should send their resume to Kerry.Pachino@randstadusa.com.