Are you a savvy numbers narrator with keen finance and accounting know-how? Would you like to analyze the past and present financial data of an organization and estimates they future revenue and expenses? Then read on and consider this exciting professional opportunity we are recruiting for. As a Financial Analyst, you will help this large, healthcare organization make sound investment decisions and identify business trends to help them grow.
Our ideal financial analyst can easily focus his or her efforts on all important financial functions such as assessing, auditing, planning, budgeting and cost control for profitability.
In addition to technical skills, you bring soft skills to the table, including critical thinking skills, communication abilities and big picture business awareness.
- Performs financial analysis and modeling for business leaders
- Through analysis finds discrepancies and trends for senior leaders to review
- Participate in process reviews, adhering to GAAP and SOX requirements
- Prepares financial reports and makes recommendations to influence management decisions and strategies
- Analyzes data from various sources and makes decisions that will result in profits for the company
- Gather and organize financial data from all accounting departments
- Assists with the preparation of financial plans and budgets
- Analyzes, interprets and communicates cost and expense variances to senior leadership
- Verifies cost allocations according to business procedures
- Evaluates borrowing structures to ensure competitive funding costs
- Listens to business leaders to understand needs and communicate recommendations
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or economics.
- SAP software experience
- Top-notch tech skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint knowledge and database applications.
- Large accounting systems and software package experience is highly valued.
- Excellent communication, verbal and organizational skills required
If qualified and interested, please apply below or email resumes directly to email@example.com