Proactively sources and recruits candidates, with limited assistance from outside agencies. Actively involved in job fairs, college recruiting, business association meetings, networking, and other activities to generate prospective job candidates. Utilizes alternative sourcing techniques. Identifies potential sources of new hires, conducts initial screening interviews, reviews resumes, checks references, and extends offers. Functions as a liaison between assigned business line(s) and human resources to capitalize on company-wide recruitment initiatives, events, opportunities, and practices. Drives recruiting process in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of experience in IT recruiting field
- Basic knowledge in the areas of sourcing, selection, and employment processes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong project management skills
- Basic marketing and presentations skills
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications and internet navigation
- Experience with Taleo a plus!