Tax Accountant - We are actively looking for a Tax Accountant to join a boutique Public Accounting firm the Buckhead area. It's a great opportunity for someone with just 3+ years of experience that's looking to break away from the overly structure CPA firm.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Prepare income tax returns that may include owner basis; fixed asset activity; and other complex forms, deductions, and credits with minimal review and rework necessary
- Thoroughly understand how to read payroll reports from third parties and be able to correctly record cash disbursement, payroll tax expense and payroll tax liability
- Possess analytical skills that address assessing changes between current year and prior year results, including taking initiative to investigate the cause of changes while recommending preventive measures for client errors
- Strong presentation skills
- Be able to thrive in an environment that rewards exceeding revenue goals and recognizing client opportunities
- Able to receive guidance and stay organized in a fast paced, client-interdependent environment with minimal supervision while taking ownership of assigned caseload responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA or proven CPA track preferred
- 3+ yrs of experience in Audit and Tax for a Public Accounting firm
- Strong Ethics, Integrity, Self-Starting, Relationship Building, Time Management, Consultative Selling, Customer Service, Teamwork
- Ideally experience with Quickbooks
- 2 or more years of experience in tax preparation or audit, while working directly with clients
Ready to interview and hire now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.