?Looking for a new job to start off your Spring? Career opportunity with growing Cincinnati company. Check this out!
What you will be doing:
- Processes completed work order tickets and invoices according to guidelines and customer playbook.
- Responsible for billing from 400 up to 550 or more invoices a month.
- Submits invoices through different customer's web portals.
- Completes service contracts
- Attends weekly planning sessions and conducts weekly service paperwork reconciliation
- Provides financial status at the end of each week on billings for the Service Department.
- Responsible for reaching monthly financial goal in Service through billings.
- Handle incoming customer calls including service dispatching (backup to dispatch Service Coordinator), tracking and scheduling of calls, call status tracking and call changes, entering new sites, modifying existing sites and handling general inquiries. May provide support and backup for other areas of the business. May handle calls after hours.
- May participate in quality assurance calls/inquiries to customers as needed.
- May provide Service Quotes to customers with the assistance of the supervisor.
- Completes projects and special assignments by determining priorities, managing time, and making adjustments to plans.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
Business Partner And Relationship Builder
Ability to prioritize your service calls daily to ensure a high-level of customer service
Ability to take initiative to deliver exceptional service and solutions
Exceptional telephone and personal customer service skills and ability to work under pressure
Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word skills
Basic financial knowledge and skills ability to understand basic financials such as accounts receivable/payable, purchase orders, work orders, etc.
Solid organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects tasks simultaneously