Established privately held 30 year old Commercial Interior Design company with long tenured employees is looking to add an Interior Design Project Manager to their growing team!
This architecture design firm space is in the top 10 largest Interior Design firms in DFW area as Planner of Record in close to 40 million square feet of office properties. They specialize in tenant design, corporate design, and large companies across DFW.
Come be a part of this stable company!
The Interior Design Project Manager assists with Proposals and Fee
development as well as Business Development efforts and will:
- Function as the primary contact for all communication between the Clients
- Manage and communicate to the project team the scope, deadlines, fees and hours per employee on team to complete the task
- Mentor junior staff with responsibility for oversight
- Responsible for the complete integration of design and technical aspects of the project and for the clear and timely communication of information to the project team and compliance the project team's goals
- Proactively monitors efficiency of team members and makes sure tasks are planned ahead
- Project Manager responsible for issuing proposals and
- work authorizations (and gaining approval) prior to work starting
- Maintain accounting records of approved Proposals and Work Authorizations
- Ability to negotiate and manage project scope and fee as well as risk management and financial accountability
- Participate in presentations for business development and lead project presentations
- Advanced knowledge of project design process, construction documentation and administration
- Cultivates and maintains a positive working relationship with clients, internal team members and consultants
- Proficient knowledge of building and accessible codes
- Proficient in BOMA standards (Tenant Design specific)
- Proactively identifies ways of improving deliverables, method of preparing deliverables etc.
- Proactively identifies ways to improve team communication, performance and morale
- Demonstrates desire to improve professional growth through attending industry functions, CEU, suggesting and leading training classes for studio, etc.
The ideal Interior Design Project Manager:
The Interior Design Project Manager will receive compensation up to $95K DOE.
Relocation bonus offered.
For immediate consideration, submit your resume today!