Established privately held 30 year old Commercial Interior Design company with long tenured employees is looking to add a Commerical Interior Designer to their growing team!
This architecture design firm space is in the top 10 largest Interior Design firms in DFW area as Planner of Record in close to 40 million square feet of office properties. They specialize in tenant design, corporate design, and large companies across DFW.
Come be a part of this stable company!
The Project Interior Designer demonstrates design
and management/leadership skills in order to maintain and
manage many projects and tasks at one time. The Project
Interior Designer is responsible for developing the design
concepts, conceptualizing the design presentations and
presenting to Clients for multiple projects. The Project
Interior Designer is capable of managing the project
deliverables and deadlines through a project team with an
understanding of project profitability. He/she develops and
maintains strong relationships with Clients through proactive
and timely communication. The Project Interior Designer
assists with Proposals and Fee development as well as
Business Development efforts.
The Commercial Interior Designer has:
- Strong leadership, organization and communication skills
- Strong skill to multi-task multiple projects and deliverables
- Programming abilities to extract information and produce a comprehensive Programming report for Client
- Review and Approval
- Develop design solutions with an aptitude for interior three dimensional interior design, finishes, design, detailing and lighting design for a comprehensive design
- Creative eye for detail in preparation of design presentation materials
The Commercial Interior Designer main responsibilities will:
- Assist with the development and completion of construction documents with a thorough Design
- Build development package at Construction Document Phase kick off with plumbing, lighting, toilet accessories, door and hardware specifications, finish specifications, etc.
- Assist with production of construction documents and final review
- Collaborate with consultants
- Provides mentorship, guidance, leadership and growth of other designers within the office
- Manage project time lines and schedules
- Mentor junior staff with responsibility for oversight
- Problem solving skills, attention to detail and self- starter to improve and better the deliverables
- On some projects, will function as the primary contact for all communication between the Client and Consultants
- Develop and maintain Client relationship
- Coordinate with the Project Director and/or Project
- Manager in the development of the schedule, fees, budgeted hours and deliverables
- Responsible for profitability on projects and deliverables
- Responsible for the complete integration of design and technical aspects of the project
- Proactively monitors efficiency of team members and makes sure tasks are planned ahead
- Assists Project Director or Project Manager in preparation and issuance of Proposals and Additional
- Services (and gaining approval) prior to work starting
- Alerts Project Director or Project Manager of scope creep or potential issues
- Participate in presentations for business development and lead project presentations
- Competent knowledge of project design process, construction documentation and administration
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with furniture, lighting, flooring and finish representatives
- Cultivates and maintains a positive working relationship with clients, internal team members and consultants
- Competent knowledge of building and accessible codes
- Proactively identifies ways of improving deliverables, method of preparing deliverables etc.
- Proactively identifies ways to improve team communication, performance and morale
Commercial Interior Designer:
In return the Commercial Interior Designer will receive compensation up to $85000 DOE. Relocation bonus offered.
For immediate consideration, submit your resume today!