We are currently seeking a Recruiter for one of our large Financial Services clients. The Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing and recruiting for various skills. This is a 12 month assignment and could be extended.
Primary responsibilities of the Recruiter include:
- Recruiting, Sourcer / research experience
- AIRS or similar training or certification preferred
- Proven track record of successfully identifying candidates under tight deadlines
- In addition to sourcing, this role will also be responsible for full life cycle recruitment.
Education and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required in recruiting and HR
- Extensive experience in direct sourcing, candidate assessment, as well as recruiting principles, theories and concepts. Previous direct sourcing knowledge and use of tools in addition to LinkedIn; extensive knowledge of at least one applicant tracking system and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work/deliver in a fast paced environment
- Value the importance of relationship building
- Solutions provider, especially when challenging situations arise
- Eager to learn new technologies that support business needs