Digital Marketing Manager- Bloomfield, CT
- This is a contract role expected to last through 2018.
- Looking for a hands-on B2B Digital Marketing Manager. Candidates will have direct, hands-on experience developing, planning, launching, and analyzing digital customer acquisition campaigns, and a strong familiarity with performance marketing concepts.
- Demonstration of initiative, analysis and leadership of digital projects is required. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with experience launching integrated and interactive brand campaigns as components of cross-channel marketing strategies focused on customer acquisition and retention.
Digital Marketing Manager - Job Duties:
- Ensuring that relevant information across groups (brand marketing teams, technology, creative/production, third-party partners, etc.) is considered and translated into specific actions for assigned digital initiatives.
- Leading efforts to evaluate, strengthen and implement retargeting strategy
- Targeting and measuring the effectiveness of specified digital marketing initiatives
- Working with corporate marketing and/or third-party partners to build strategies, translate into actions, optimize campaigns and measure results.
- Developing and supporting cross-channel digital marketing strategies that deliver on performance results and overall business objectives
- Leading projects to ensure they are meeting expectations and ensure timely delivery
- Educating partners and other internal teams on best practices and ongoing evolution implications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field
- 5-7 years of experience in a digital marketing, analyst, or consulting capacity, with a strong interest in growth marketing and customer acquisition concepts
- Experience developing, planning and executing digital customer acquisition campaigns, along with end-to-end reporting performance and business impact.
- Particularly robust experience in retargeting, digital content management and digital performance analytics and optimization
- Track record of using data to form insights and test hypotheses and deploying these learnings to produce material business wins
- Excellent communication and project management skills are crucial. Must have the ability to work effectively with a variety of internal and external partners to facilitate project completion in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience with Eloqua or other marketing automation platforms is a plus
- Demonstration of program/campaign measurement and analysis, including ROI for digital programs