Accounts Payable SPecialist
Randstad Professionals is seeking an Accounts Payable Coordintor Lead for a well known client in the Richmond area!
Performs a wide range of accounts payable and some accounting tasks; plans, organizes, and participates in the accounts payable operational activities uses software applications to analyze, identify and resolve statement and receipt issues. Analyzes and prepares various monthly reports, and utilizes Excel to complete these reports.
location: Mechanicsville, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Analyze multiple data file formats from the Suppliers
- Collaborates with Suppliers, Supply Chain Management
- Monitor, document, resolve or escalate receipts for assigned supplier portfolio
- Prepares daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and year end reports
- Compiles data analysis, prepares, and process force payment activity
- Resolves supplier inquiries related to invoice payment, invoice terms, and cash application
- Evaluate AP processes and recommend improvement
If you feel like you would be a good fit for this role, please send an updated Resume to Samantha.Johnson@Randstadusa.com!
- 3-5 years of AP Experience
- Excel proficiency (Pivot Tables & V-Lookups)
- Reconciliation and Analysis
- Ability to analyze and create reports
skills: A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.