Senior Project Manager - Indianapolis, IN
- This is a contract position expected to last 6-8 months.
Senior Project Manager - Job Duties:
- This Project Leader provides project management for a number of important initiatives including, but not limited to: HIP Basic to Plus (Wave Initiative), HIP Work Requirement Pilot and HEDIS tracking.
- Responsible for coordinating the relationship of a business unit with internal partners to ensure growth and compliance.
- Primary duties to include, but are not limited to: Monitors related legislation and advises senior management relative to compliance.
- Researches new ventures and prospective revenue expansion opportunities. Assists in creating company's strategic and annual plans.
- Requires a BA/BS degree in a related field.
- 10 years of related strategic planning, project and program management experience with knowledge and experience in the products and services of the respective industry.
- 5 years of experience in a senior management position; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- MBA preferred.
- HEDIS experience preferred.
- Medicaid experience or understanding preferred
- Knowledge of MS project required.