Seeking a program manager to direct the day-to-day execution of the clients Credit Academy and other analytical training and assessment initiatives.
- Responsible for the delivery of the FCA program components globally.
- Accountable for creating and executing a long and short-term plan to provide our analysts with all necessary FCA training required by the various curricula within the appropriate time frame
- Responsible for reviewing courses on a periodic basis and either updating or working with subject matter experts to update training content as necessary
- Works closely with analytical managers throughout the organization to support them and ensure they taking appropriate responsibility in the training progress of their staff
- Works with our vendors to organize training plans and agendas
- Manages large Assessment preparation and execution efforts, including question bank management, creation of case studies, coordination of Assessors, scheduling, and other projects as needed
- Data base management
- Responsible for communicating deadlines, offerings, opportunities, etc., as they relate to analytical training and testing.
Essential Skills and Attributes
- Excellent project management skills and experience are essential
- Highly organized candidates will be most successful in the role
- Attention to detail is required
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are necessary
- Financial, credit and/or ratings experience
- Learning, Development experience background