Randstad Professionals is working with a client in the White Plains area seeking a Recruiting Generalist.The Recruiting Generalist will be responsible for recruitment, on-boarding, policy implementation, compliance and employee relations.
- Recruit candidates, develop sourcing strategy, screen candidates, interview and set up further interviews with appropriate teams.
- Develop relationships with hiring managers and other employees
- Stay current with new employment regulations and make necessary changes to hiring practices
- Assist in developing recruitment strategies and sources of applicant flow
- Represent company at recruitment events, including delivery of recruitment presentations
- Ensure compliance with various aspects of Human Resources as applicable with relevant laws
- Assist with development, recommendations and implementation of HR policies and processes
- Oversee background checks and drug & alcohol testing
- Participate in Employee Relations Investigations and disciplinary hearings
- BA or BS degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Prior staffing experience
- HR Generalist knowledge is a must
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work in a very fast paced environment