One of our top clients, located in Monmouth County, NJ and one of the state's largest 3rd party medical billing firms is in need of a Credentialing Associate to assist their ever growing team. This employee will be responsible for credentialing/enrolling new and established health care providers and maintenance of required information. This position will be staffed on a temp to hire basis and the rate of pay will be based on prior experience within the medical billing industry.
Interested applicants should have the exhibit the following:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Meets with providers to explain process and sign applications
- Collects, updates, maintains necessary provider information and documentation and verifies the information where possible.
- Establishes and maintains data entry in CAQH.
- Prepares credentialing applications for all initial applications and re-credentialing in a timely and complete manner.
- Verifies provider and group information with insurance companies (addresses, contracted plans, provider ID numbers, etc.).
- Coordinates information for enrollment and termination of all providers.
- Handles enrollment with Medicare, Medicaid, commercial insurances.
- Contributes to the departmental process and procedures with a collaborative approach.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Minimum two years of provider enrollment experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, CAQH
- Billing knowledge and experience preferred
Please submit your resume for consideration!