Fixed Asset Analyst - Riverside, RI
- This is a contract role expected to last 7 months.
- The Corporate Accounts Payable Fixed Assets team is part of the Global Technology and Operations organization and has responsibility for maintaining the Fixed Asset Portfolio. The primary focus of the team is to ensure the entire Bank's domestic and international assets are booked on the respective fixed asset system as well as ensuring the corporate guidelines as outlined in the Fixed Asset Standard and Corporate Accounting Policy are maintained and satisfied. Key business partners include ATM, Corporate Workplace, and Corporate Tax to name a few.
Fixed Asset Analyst - Job Duties:
- The Fixed Asset (FA) Analyst position includes processing daily work, reviewing and posting fixed assets, depreciation tracking and reporting, transfers, acquisitions, and retirements in a multi-company environment.
- Additionally the FA Analyst reviews purchase requisitions, setting up fixed asset tables via the Ariba system and supporting the fixed asset mailbox by responding to inquires related to depreciation posting, eLedger, Oracle, purchase requisitions, posted transaction issues and questions from various lines of business globally.
- Responsibilities are similar to the intermediate finance analyst or business support, but they are of less magnitude and involve limited authority.
- While individuals work independently on general financial activities, such as profitability analysis, forecasting and financial reporting, they work under the direction of senior staff on complex projects and analyses.
- Previous Fixed Asset Experience including Accounts Payable and General Ledger
- Technical Skills - Knowledge of Microsoft Products (Word and Excel).
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (Finance or Business Preferred) or equivalent work experience.