Our greater Bridgeport area client is looking to bring on a Temporary Financial Analyst for a five (5) month project! They are looking for a candidate with a strong work ethic and a demonstrated competency in financial analysis. In this role, you will perform financial analysis on a number of accounts. Additionally, you will assisting in the transition of one ERP system to another.
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Experience with in SAP or other ERP's is highly preferred, Advanced MS Excel is required.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations and analysis.
- Downloading data into MS Excel.
- Prepare annual budget and month-end accruals.
- Support service line decision making with accurate financial analysis.
- Ad-hoc reporting.
This Financial Analyst must have at least 4+ years of working experience in a general accounting or financial analyst related role. To be considered for this position you must have a completed Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business and advanced Excel skills. If you meet these requirements and are looking for a great opportunity please call Randstad today at 203-929-7400 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org