Do you have a passion for numbers? Looking for a shorter commute? We are seeking a Staff Accountant to join the accounting team of a major healthcare organization.
We need an accounting professional to provide accurate financial information to management by reviewing and analyzing accounting data and preparing financial statements. You should have extensive experience in public and/or corporate accounting to get our attention. In addition, you will need strong problem solving and analytical skills to impress us. Advanced knowledge of major accounting software programs, such as Excel, SAP, etc. are preferred.
Responsibilities: As an accountant, you will serve as an advisory role to the company by providing quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of the business. In addition to technical skills, you bring soft skills to the team, including critical thinking, communication, tact and willingness to accept new ways to improve the business.
- Preparing accurate and timely financial statements
- Reconciling balance sheets and bank statements
- Maintaining financial security by following internal controls
- Building monthly income and expense reports
- Analyzing financial statements for discrepancies and other issues
- Answering accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations
- Conducting regular ledger maintenance
- Handling payroll and reimbursements
- Completing compliance and tax filings Qualifications & Call to Action
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA a plus
- Validated Excel proficiency
Please apply below or email resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org