Credit & Collections Representative
We are always looking for smart and talented people to join our team. Whether you are a seasoned professional or you're just embarking on a new career path, our job opportunities offer growth, advancement and competitive pay and benefits. If you've got the drive, we'd love for you to be part of our family.
Responsible to contact account holders with inquiry into payment of delinquent accounts.
Use strong oral communication skills to research, substantiate, reconcile and generate customer account adjustments in accordance with company policy.
- Work the accounts of assigned collection files per company standards
- Make arrangements with the customer to pay the entire outstanding balance or set up the best possible arrangement
- Document all collection activity in the Central Collections system in a concise and accurate manner
- Correct any deficiencies or oversights as outlined by management during telephone monitoring or quality reviews
- Perform special projects or tasks as assigned by supervisor
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year of experience in collections and/or customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, dealers, retail stores and other corporate personnel by telephone, or through written communication; assimilate information and make decisions; work under pressure in a detailed, organized manner
- Good customer service skills with a professional and positive telephone presence
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and procedure manuals
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure and compute percent, etc
- Computer skills to include, Outlook, Word, Excel, etc
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task and be highly organized
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace