This is a Direct Hire Financial Analyst role with a global company north of Boston. The Financial Analyst will business partner with senior management to assist with their decision making process. The Financial Analyst will drive financial performance via forecasting, analyzing, budgeting, modeling, and financial planning. This is a great opportunity to make an impact and influence key stakeholders across the organization.
- This position will work directly, support and consult with the business by providing timely and accurate financial analytics, reporting, models and recommendations. Design and implement financial models in order to analyze current trends, predict future performance and make fact based recommendations.
- This role will support corporate and division requirements. Business savvy, a keen sense for the markets participated in and the ability to translate financial concepts and information to members of the management team are keys to success.
- Provides administrative/analytical support; specific operations/support role; project driven; exhibits strong technical skills; provides some leadership and development of others.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4 year college degree; MBA desired
- 1-3 years related experience (preferably in global, multi-division environment)
- Demonstrated experience in interacting effectively with various levels within the organization
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to design reports and assist in the development of trend/analysis reports in financial reporting software
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives