This is a great opportunity to work for a World Class healthcare company that truly values its employees, customers and community.
I am currently looking for a strong candidate for an Accounts Receivable/Billing Analyst opportunity in Pasadena, CA. If you are open to new job opportunities, please reply with your updated resume attached. I'd like to discuss the opportunity in more detail and see if this position would be a good fit for you. If it's NOT a good fit for you, please refer a friend!
The Accounts Receivable/Billing Analyst gathers information for and generates ongoing financial reports. Helps with financial planning and modeling. Assists with preparation of operating budgets..
The following job duties will be assigned:
- Collects data, researches, and prepares analysis for region, department or function budget performance and projects.
- May monitor department budgets by reviewing data in the financial system and communicating with the managers.
- May investigate and correct budget errors.
- Prepares advanced financial trend and data analysis reports.
- May be accountable for the coordination, compilation and distribution of financial data by junior staff.
- Participates in the development of regional/or functional budgets.
- May be responsible for entry in budget system with accuracy.
- Performs ad-hoc projects/studies of moderate scope utilizing knowledge of finance theories such as present value and cash flow analysis.
- Conducts ongoing user education and provides management consultation on the use reports, methodologies and source data and systems.
- Communicates and supports analytical findings. Identifies and recommends process improvements.
- Reconcile treasury to 835 (splitter) to KPHC (reconciliation).
- Create posting batch.
- Enter reconciled posting batch cash total in RaDS Database.
- PLB tracking.
- Research and resolve any reconciliation issues and track status and outcomes.
Required Experience & Skills
- Previous healthcare experience required.
- 3-5 years of remittance/treasury reconciliation in a healthcare environment HIGHLY preferred.
- Prefer candidates with previous experience reconciling remittance with cash but it is not required.
- Prefer candidates with previous revenue cycle experience in healthcare.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Shift Required: Monday - Friday 9am to 5:30pm.
- Duration: 9 Month contract to Hire.
- Pay Rate: $23.00 per hour
If you feel like you are a match for this position, please reply with your updated resume attached and the best time for a short, 20 minute conversation today. If you don't feel this job is a good fit for you, but you know of someone else who may have these qualifications, please forward them this email and send me their name and contact number.
As always, time is of the essence! I look forward to hearing from you soon!