JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY
The position is responsible for assisting the Corporate Controller, Assistant Controller and Accounting Manager with managing certain specified areas of the global accounting process. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is capable of independent problem solving and the carrying out of complex projects. The candidate should be comfortable moving between various tasks, and confident in their ability to attack new challenges head on. This position offers the chance to be involved in multiple facets of the accounting function, and is a great opportunity for a driven candidate who is looking for an opportunity to gain new experience and join a growing company.
- Work independently and effectively under tight deadlines.
- International accounting experience
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Advanced Proficiency in Excel preferred, Intermediate Excel skills required.
- Possess creative thinking and ability to resolve issues.
- Strong attention to detail.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Assist in month-end close process.
- Assist with 10-Q filing.
- Reviewing global bank reconciliations
- Complete monthly account reconciliations for balance sheet accounts.
- Assist in the preparation and review of financial statement information to ensure compliance with US GAAP
- Assist the Controller, Assistant Controller and Accounting Manager on various ad hoc projects in support of financial reporting requirements
- Assists in establishing and implementing accounting control procedures as necessary to meet company goals
- Research and prepare accounting memos to document proper application of US GAAP to a variety of complex business transactions.
- 4+ years of accounting related experience since graduation required.
- CPA or CPA track is a plus
Please contact Alyssa Lois with questions at 425-209-1186 or firstname.lastname@example.org