Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance placements with hundreds of Pacific-Northwest companies. We assist thousands of accounting professionals to start and grow their careers every year. We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Specialist!
Payroll Accounting Specialist reports to the Payroll Supervisor/Payroll Manager and performs daily operations under direction of the Payroll Supervisor/Manager.
Activities include, but are not limited to :
- Ensure all timesheets, expenses, miscellaneous entries and adjustments are processed timely and accurately
- Monitor garnishment orders and other issues that impact payroll
- Reconcile various payroll reports for bi-weekly audit review
- Process multi-state, in-house payroll weekly and biweekly
- Generate and distribute paychecks for all employees
- Resolve payroll discrepancies and respond to payroll inquiries
- 2+ years of payroll experience is required
- ADP Workforce Now, Workday, Ultipro or Kronos experience is a plus.
- Experience with LOA's and Garnishment is desirable.
- Proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of Accounting principles and practices
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task are required
- Very strong problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal laws affecting payroll and compensation
- Necessary skills include a broad knowledge of accounting/general office procedures, the ability to learn and perform the functions of all aspects of the Payroll Department, and the ability to follow complex instructions.
Application Process - Once we know you are interested, a Randstad Professional recruiter will review your resume and may contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer face to face - we will move quickly!
Reach out to Alyssa Lois with questions at 425-209-1186 or email@example.com.