Business Analyst - Community Outreach Representative
I am currently looking for a strong candidate for a Business Analyst - Community Outreach Representative opportunity in Oakland, CA. If you are open to new job opportunities, please reply with your updated resume attached. I'd like to discuss the opportunity in more detail and see if this position would be a good fit for you. If it's NOT a good fit for you, please refer a friend!
This position will support membership growth and retention by engaging with community partners to support their efforts of identifying potential applicants and assisting them with application completion. They will develop and analyze market data that assists in locating new members.
- Develop and maintain relationships with community partners.
- Develop communication plan for open enrollment.
- Research and analyze target market data.
- Develop surveys for community partner feedback.
- Document open enrollment process.
- Develop training plans.
- Provide information to community partners and applicants.
- Co-ordinate and assist with events.
- Ability to use survey and market research methodologies, systems, and techniques.
- Budget management.
- Business Requirements management.
- Program planning and coordination.
- Quality Assurance.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Requires strong bi-lingual English/Spanish verbal and written skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Effective computer and application knowledge.
- Good interpersonal skills - able to engage.
- Knowledge of community outreach process.
- Project or process management skills
- BA or BS required plus minimum 3+ years of direct relevant experience.
- Duration: 6 month contract which may extend.
- Pay Rate: $40.00 per hour
- Shift/hours: 9AM-5:30PM Mon - Fri
If you feel like you are a match for this position, please reply with your updated resume attached and the best time for a short, 20 minute conversation today. If you don't feel this job is a good fit for you, but you know of someone else who may have these qualifications, please forward them this email and send me their name and contact number. As always, time is of the essence! I look forward to hearing from you soon!