$80,000 - $90,000
Randstad Professionals has partnered with a leading medical service provider to identify an Accounting Manager that will be responsible for managing the accounting department, as well as preparing the budget and the company's fiscal strategy.
- Supervise accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash management, and general accounting functional to ensure the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, billing and collections of the organization's services, employee expense reports and overall cash control.
- Manage the corporate accounting department for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements and annual audits.
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, physician partners, clients and others in a courteous, professional and service oriented manner.
- Conform with and ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Advise management on matters of fiscal procedure and importance for the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting
- 5-7 years of experience (with some of the years serving as a direct supervisor)
- CPA designation is preferred
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please forward a Word version of your resume to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org