Digital Metrics and Measurement Manager - Windsor, CT
- This is a contract role expected to last through the end of 2018 with a possibility of extending into 2019.
- Primary duties of the Digital Metrics and Measurement Manager will be managing the measurement and analysis of digital experiences, including but not limited to websites and mobile apps. Additionally this person will help to evolve our capabilities through standardization, automation and internal training. This position will build effective measurement plans, data models, develop tracking requirements and drive the overall learning agenda (which in informs prioritization of ad hoc analysis and controlled testing).
Digital Metrics and Measurement Manager - Job Duties:
- Develop standards, playbooks and templates to streamline digital measurement, tracking and reporting
- Partner with cross-functional teams to establish a robust analytic environment for efficient and effective analysis of digital experiences
- Drive the overall learning agenda and lead key analyses such as KPI forecasting, optimization scenario planning, pathing, digital attribution, and more
- Manage and mentor team members
- Develop a detailed training framework at the team-level and a template for individual training plans, then manage progress against goals at the team level
- Bachelors Degree required; MBA or Masters Degree in mathematics, statistics or other quantitative study preferred
- Experience in Adobe Analytics required; experience with Hadoop and statistical modeling software preferred
- Experience with VoC tools, such as OpinionLab required
- Experience with A/B and multi-variant testing required
- Experience managing an analytics team required
- Experience with campaign tracking and ROI-driven optimization
- Proficiency in Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and internet based applications
- Strong analytic skills - ability to produce actionable research findings and communicate to internal stakeholders and external clients; familiarity with statistical analytic tools a plus
- Comfort with principles and practices of all marketing disciplines, with ability to blend brand marketing and direct marketing approaches
- Creative thinker and problem-solver - ability to come up with new ideas and messaging concepts that meet current and future business objectives
- Superior project management skills - ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well under deadline pressure
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication/presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively in dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment.
- Solid creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to foster collaboration, value others perspectives and gain support and buy-in for organizational proposals.
- Proven ability to function in a heavily matrixed environment