Sr. Manager CRM
Major Entertainment Studio seeking Sr. Manager, CRM in Century City
Sr. Manager CRM Overview:
Digital Consumer Group is looking for a Sr. Manager, CRM with strong expertise in lifecycle marketing. This role will be responsible for building and growing our relationship with our users throughout their lifecycle to drive engagement, mitigate churn, and increase overall lifetime value.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $43 - 58 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
Sr. Manager CRM Responsibilities:
- Own and execute lifecycle marketing strategies to build loyalty, increase lifetime value, and reduce churn by engaging customers with the most targeted, relevant, and helpful content at each stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Develop an overall CRM strategy & communications plan to leverage the most effective marketing channels (email, push, in-app, etc.) to drive success against critical KPIs (onboarding, LTV improvement, advocacy, retention & winback).
- Lead outcome driven creative and campaign briefs, working with cross functional groups and agencies to build and deploy communications that align with the brand, but also have the ability to push the envelope in how to drive engagement with the customer.
- Conduct ongoing A/B testing to optimize and increase the effectiveness of CRM programs, including lifecycle trigger programs, transactional messaging and large-scale campaigns.
- Evaluate, onboard and integrate new vendors and technology to optimize and increase effectiveness of tactics / programs.
Sr. Manager CRM Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience in CRM / direct marketing in a fast-paced consumer environment. Background in entertainment or related fields is desired (consumer background required).
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute innovative CRM initiatives including personalized trigger campaigns, up-sell and cross-sell strategies, promotions and customer segmentation.
- Hands on experience with the following channels (at scale): email, push, in-app, and call center with a focus on cross channel planning.
- Advanced experience working with product, tech and data teams for database marketing, data / tech requirements gathering and driving integration with CRM technologies (e.g., Salesforce, SAS).
- A Bachelor's degree required
Click to apply.
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.