Raleigh based company is looking for a Payroll Specialist for to join their team through 2018.
Position will pay up to $27/hr depending on experience.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Must have ran multiple payroll's independently
- ADP Workforce Now
- Perform payroll process on a semi-monthly basis for all employees and bi-weekly payment process for contractors.
- Respond to all payroll inquiries as necessary.
- Performs a wide variety of record keeping and payroll processing activities (tax, direct deposit, 401k), including computing wage and overtime payment calculating and recording payroll deductions new hires and terminations
- Communication with tax agencies in order to properly register and maintain client within the appropriate municipality.
- Researches and resolves time card/pay issues for recalculation.
- Receives and resolves time off issues/questions/policy assignments.
- Manages garnishments, tax levy, and child support orders.
- Assists with monthly reporting to governing agencies.
- Assists with multiple annual audit
- 5 years' experience if possess Bachelor's Degree
- 9 years' experience if no Bachelor's Degree