North Charleston based company is looking for a Settlement Coordinator to join their team on an open-ended contract.
Position will pay up to $20/hr depending on experience.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Home Builder/Real Estate experience is preferred
- Reviews, processes and distributes sales agreements to appropriate parties.
- Maintains communication with lenders, paralegals, sales agents, and project managers to coordinate settlements.
- Monitors progress of all loans in Division's backlog.
- Processes all contract paperwork, change orders, and contract addendums.
- Processes all cancellation paperwork and refund requests.
- Prepares various loan documents as requested by lenders and closing documents as requested by attorneys.
- Reviews and approves CDs prior to closing.
- Schedules closing appointments.
- Prepares closing packages.
- Maintains detailed records of contract conditions and commitments.