job summary: Treasury Assistant for Major Entertainment Studio needed IMMEDIATELY!!!
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Duties for Treasury Analyst:
- The candidates will be expected to retrieve requests for wire transfers from a Sharepoint site
- Input wire transfer requests into our Treasury management system
- Assist with gathering and sending required banking documentation to different banks
- Liaising with legal department about required documents
- Generating letters to banks for enquiries or to request modification to payment instructions
- Assists and resolves questions/discrepancies associated with financial reporting, wires, etc.
- Manages all domestic and foreign wire requests processed through Treasury including transactions
- Responsible for closing all bank accounts and managing the account closure log
- Assists with gathering signatures, sending documents and processing mail for the Treasury Department Manager
- Manage bank audit confirmation processes as needed Any other ad hoc projects as assigned
qualifications: Qualifications for Treasury Analyst:
- Must have degree in Accounting and Finance
- Treasury experience preferred
- Proficient in Excel and Adobe
- Legal experience preferred
- AP voucher approval experience
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION SEND RESUMES DIRECTLY TO: Robert.Aguayo@randstadusa.com
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.