An organization located in Virginia Beach, VA, has full-time positions
available for Collections Representatives. The company provides diverse lending solutions for their dealer network while promoting employee integrity, teamwork and an uncompromising level of customer service.
location: Virginia Beach, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $13 - 14 per hour
work hours: 8 to 7
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
The hours for this position are:
- Make and receive calls through automated dialer
- Take payments on past due accounts
- Handle customer service related issues
- Process related paperwork
- Adherence to company policies and procedures in addition to compliance of state and federal regulations
- Employee will have access to personal identifiable information (PII) and business confidential information
- Full Time - all shifts require the availability of one (1) late night per week and one (1) Saturday per month
- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Full Time (HD Team) - all shifts require working holidays with the exception of Thanksgiving and Christmas
- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Sunday through Thursday (off Friday, Saturday)
- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Tuesday through Saturday (off Sunday, Monday)
- Part Time- shift requires a 4 hour Saturday shift
- 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm, Monday through Thursday, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm Saturday or Sunday
- A minimum of 1 year in a Call Center environment
- 2 years of Collections experience a must
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing
- Proficient typing skills
- Must be able to work one late night per week and one Saturday a month.
- Automatic dialer experience a plus!
- Strong negotiation skills
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus!
skills: Collection Bureau
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.