Loan Processor - San Francisco, CA
- This is a contract role expected to last 6 months.
Loan Processor - Job Duties:
- Reviews supporting documentation to determine entity?s ability to enter into loan agreement and pledge collateral, required authorized signers and if the property is located in a flood plain.
- Works with third party vendors to obtain needed documentation i.e. title, environmental, appraisals, etc.
- Work with loan officer and/or customer to obtain customer information required by banking regulations and bank policy and/or procedure.
- Accurately request or prepares closing documentation needed for the specific loan type, structure and collateral being taken.
- Calculates final payoffs and compiles accurate disbursement information to ensure the bank collects all required fees and the loan is funded correctly.
- Files incoming items in the electronic credit file and is responsible for a complete electronic file for examination purposes.
- Reviews documentation prepared by government agencies or attorneys to ensure they were prepared per the credit approval.
- Ensures collateral is perfected and clears all post-funding tickler items.
- Follows for debenture for 504 loans. Prepares required forms to complete the process and negotiates and required modifications with the CDC/SBA.
- Receives questions and assists branch personnel and sales representatives regarding loan documentation (i.e. verbiage, titling, disbursements,etc).
- Interfaces with sales representatives, outside lending partners, DMV offices and/or title/doc service companies.
- Provides additional support to other areas of DCL Operations as required.
- Basic knowledge in lending and the real estate industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Knowledge of basic accounting processes and procedures.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor?s degree in business or related field preferred.
- 5-7 years experience required.