Leading manufacturer in Orange County is currently seeking an Accounting Admin/Service Coordinator to support their Service Department!
The primary scope of Accounting Admin/Service Coordinator is to ensure customer satisfaction, identify service processes and resolve customer requests, orders, and inquiries.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Admin/Service Coordinator will include but are not limited to the following:
- Daily entering of parts and service orders into Made2Manage ERP system, and invoicing once order is completed.
- Processing credit card payments.
- Create orders, request return parts and work very closely with technical services and the shipping dept. to make sure orders are shipped promptly.
- Phone support, fielding calls.
- Assists international and domestic customers with parts orders, returns, and service repairs.
- Liaison with domestic and foreign reps that service our customers, facilitating order processing and fulfillment.
- Processing and tracking of warranty requests/claims.
- Prepares all shipping documents for export of customer orders when needed - SLI, SED, commercial invoice, packing list, other special certificates, etc.as required.
- Processing shipments online with FedEx and UPS Worldship.
- 3-5 Years relevant work experience
- Accounts Receivable, invoice and order entry experience.
- Some knowledge/experience with U.S. import/export regulations, shipping documents.
- Strong customer service mentality
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Experience with Made2Manage or Alliance Manufacturing Programs a plus
This is an immediate need so if you are interested in this position please apply now!
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.