Randstad is partnering with this industry leader to help them find an Accounts Receivable Manager for a direct hire position in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
The Accounts Receivable Manager, under the direction of the Vice President of Finance, is responsible for the company's collection efforts at five different locations. In addition to these collection efforts, this individual manages collection activities such as sending follow-up inquiries, negotiating with past due accounts, keeping track of cash receipts and referring accounts to collection agencies.
- Manage Accounts Receivables reports weekly and monthly. Update charts and distribute to management accordingly.
- Daily produce Invoices, letters, and emails to customers.
- Maintain daily cash reconciliation between bank records and operating systems.
- Supervise, Train and Support administrators in their daily activities. Answer questions and help train, automate, and correct accounting issues.
- Must be able to travel to other locations training and supporting administrators as needed.
- Performs additional duties as needed and/or assigned by supervision/management.
- Maintains accurate records, and create financial reports relating to the account receivable function and status of accounts.
- Two year degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three to Five years of experience in a similar position.
- Strong computer skills to include: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting systems (i.e. JD Edwards)
- Knowledge of Federal, state and local financial regulations
- Knowledge of liens and bankruptcy law
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate upwardly to top management and downward to a wide range of audiences
- Strong communication skills; ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrates individual and group presentation skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- Must be self-directed and motivated and able to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Work schedule flexibility, with or without notice, to accommodate the needs of the business.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!