Senior Treasury Analyst
Large International Insurance Company is seeking a Sr. Treasury Analyst to join their White Plains team.
The individual will be a key contributor to the Treasury Department's drive toward global cash, liquidity, and risk management. They will assist with supporting the treasury function from a day to day operational and long term strategic perspective.
This is a full time permanent position that will include a competitive salary, bonus, and benefits.
location: Purchase, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Review and monitor consolidated cash flow positions and cash needs globally.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and investment requirements in the various Global entities.
- Execute and monitor cash transfers in a transparent and efficient manner
- Assist in the Management of all banking relationships.
- Evaluate and implement new treasury products/technologies
- Identify and support integration of treasury functions in ongoing and future mergers and acquisitions.
- Shared ownership of Quarterly Treasury management reporting.
- Assist in the development and execution of FX Forward strategy
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of global/ corporate treasury experience, including cash management
- Certified Treasury Professional certification is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office necessary, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive team player and problem solver.
- Ability to work extended hours as needed.
- Self-motivated driver with ability to complete projects/assignments with minimal direction.
Click to apply.
skills: Cash Management, Treasury, Certified Treasury Professional, Cash Forecasting/Cash Flow
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.