Executive Sales Coordinator
Executive Sales Coordinator - Manhattan
Our fast-growing business services company needs a high performing and passionate Sales Coordinator to become a vital member of their sales team.
If you've got the skills you'll be helping to make things happen by providing trend and industry analysis, modelling, sales reports and support to the Global VP of Sales.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
In this role you will be the primary eyes and ears of the SVP as well as the resource that he relies for everything needed to get his job done effectively. That can include event scheduling and management, preparation of board packages, research on Thomson Reuters, Google and more as well as travel to assist with sales efforts and tradeshows as well as client meetings. The role is multifaceted and has tremendous growth potential in terms of learning the business and moving up the ladder... past hires for the same role in other companies he's been the sales and marketing executive in have all gone on to ultimately deliver results themselves as VP's.
- Bachelor's degree - business or marketing emphasis preferred
- Excellent PowerPoint, Excel and written communication skills
- Knowledge of CRMs such as Salesforce or Hubspot
- Able to deftly manage and prioritize across multiple, competing projects
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proven problem solver and willing to assume responsibility
- Flexibility to travel as required in the pursuit of revenue
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high performance environment
- Have executive appearance, presence and professionalism
- Compensation includes a base salary in the $50K to $60K+ range with benefits.
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A resume is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett
Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops, HR & C-Suite
Raleigh, NC and Nashville, TN
Connect with the OldSalesGuy:
Click to apply.
skills: Proposal Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.