job summary: Tax Manager - $90,000 to $110,000 plus bonus
Outstanding opportunity to join a strong and steady company in the suburbs of Lancaster County. This position is open based on the recent promotion of the incumbent.
Our client is conveniently located in Central Lancaster (outside of the city) and commutable from parts of Lancaster, York, Harrisburg and Reading.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a change of scenery at a company that values work / life balance and flexibility.
This is a highly visible position and will report to the company's Vice President of Finance (who was formerly the Tax Manager). Job responsibilities will include--
· Prepare federal state, local and special tax returns
· Tax Compliance
· Prepare Tax Reports and Tax Records
Our client seeks a candidate with a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business and a minimum of five years experience (either in public accounting tax and / or in corporate tax). CPA and / or Masters in Taxation is preferred. Multi-state tax experience required.
Based on the volume of resumes we receive on a daily basis, our firm will only respond to local candidates who meet this criteria.
location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Income tax compliance for pass-through entities
- Tax planning for entities
- Tax fixed asset records and calculations
- Indirect tax compliance processes, including sales & use taxes, property taxes, etc.
- State and local incentives research, applications, and claims
- Tax distributions for pass-through tax liability
- Stock value calculations and entity ownership records
- Correspondence with tax agencies
- Audit management as needed
- Ad-hoc projects as identified
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- CPA and / or MST required
- 5+ years of related experience, including at least one year of managing personnel
skills: Tax Research, Tax Compliance, Tax Planning, Tax Supv/Mgmt
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.