I.T. Audit Director
Large International Insurance company is seeking an IT Audit Director.
This is a full time permanent position with competitive salary, bonus, and benefits.
This role can sit in either their White Plains, NY office or their Midtown Manhattan office.
The IT Audit Director will be responsible for leading the development and execution of the Global IT Audit Plan.
location: Purchase, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 165,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Working closely with Internal Audit and IT leadership to develop, perform, manage, and update a risk assessment of the Global IT audit envioronment
- Ensure IT controls are considered as part of the company growth and expansion activities
- Work closely with IT management and the business in determining areas of focus
- Develop and execute the IT Audit Plan
- Ensure IT audits are conducted in a timely manner, address key risks, and that work papers and reports are well written with meaningful observations.
- Participate as stakeholder in key IT projects
- Liaise with the IT SOX team to ensure proper coverage and consistency of communication to stakeholders
- Manage, recruit, and develop IT audit staff
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have at least 8+ years of combined IT Audit and IT experience, preferably in the Insurance industry or with the Big 4
- Bachelor's degree
- CISA qualification preferred
- A solid knowledge and understanding of IT Audit standards and techniques
- Experience in ACL data analytics desirable
- Experience with SAP and/or Guidewire Suite a plus
- Up to 25%, including international travel may be required
Click to apply.
skills: SAP, Certified Information Systems Auditor, Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.