job summary: Export Documentation Specialist
The Export Documentation Specialist will work closely with the Trade Services Representative and Credit Departments providing our customers with accurate invoices and documentation in a timely fashion.
location: West Harrison, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 0 Years
- Thorough knowledge and experience of export documentation practices
- Invoicing in our ERP system
- Preparation and presentation of Documents per Letter of Credit or Open Account requirements.
- Works collaboratively with internal Trade Services team and Sales team to expedite the payment process and work through discrepancies.
- Communication with Banks, Customers or Agents regarding documentation requirements to facilitate on- time payment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Familiarity with JD Edwards E1 is a plus
- Global logistics experience is a plus
- Strong organizational skills, communications skills and analytical skills
- Detail oriented
Please send resume with salary requirements
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.