job summary: Are YOU looking for a career in ... CYBER FRAUD OR INVESTIGATIONS, COMPLIANCE, RISK, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, OR STRATEGIC/BUSINESS ANALYSIS?
One of our Fortune 500 Clients offers an OUTSTANDING training program in cyber fraud, and is seeking dedicated Bilingual professionals to join their team!
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 11 to 7
education: Associate's degree
experience: 0 Years
responsibilities: Desired Qualifications:
- Bilingual - Spanish and English
- Strong detail orientation and a "sixth sense"
- Understanding of how the wide world of the web works
- Natural inquisitiveness of how the internet is interconnected
- Strong problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Intermediate Microsoft skills as well as savvy working with different systems and applications
- Ability to change gears quickly, be adaptable, and learn and implement new processes and procedures
- Exceptional phone presence
- Collaborative , team-oriented attitude
- Desire to take direction and receive constructive criticism
- 4 year degree OR a 2 year degree with office experience
- Previous customer service related work experience
qualifications: For immediate consideration, send your resume to:
skills: Customer Service
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.