job summary: Rapidly growing Service Company in Rockland County is seeking a highly motivated and fast thinking FP&A Associate.
Will be responsible for financial modeling, forecasting, and tracking financial performance.
This is a full time permanent opportunity that includes a competitive base salary and benefits package.
location: Pearl River, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Deliver monthly forecasts by department with cohesive commentary on key variance drivers between actual results and forecasts/budgets.
- Lead development and formulation of annual operating budgets across departments.
- Develop and formulate project budgets, as needed.
- Measure and track financial performance over time, including budgeting and forecasting accuracy.
- Develop and maintain new reporting and analytical tools
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Work in conjunction with managers, understanding strategic initiatives and how they impact budgets, facilitate the group's purpose and maintain a teamwork environment.
- Respond to ad hoc requests and coordinates/tracks projects as needed
Bachelor's Degree required
Master's Degree or MBA preferred Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in finance-related roles
- Previous experience with budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and management reporting and strategic planning
- Advanced Excel required, knowledge of SQL & Microsoft Dynamics preferred
skills: SQL, Excel, Financial Analysis, Forecasting, Financial Planning, Dynamics, Finance Model, Financial Systems Analysis, Financial Reporting - SEC
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.