Randstad Professionals is conducting a search for a Cost Accountant for a well-known firm in the Raleigh-Durham area. The firm we are assisting is stable and offers an excellent compensation package. We need a proven Cost Accountant who can manage all cost accounting functions for the organization. Ideal candidates will have a CPA and public accounting (audit) experience. Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply here or contact Dan Rhodus for immediate and confidential consideration.
Our client is looking to hire quickly - if this opportunity is appealing to you, please apply before it's filled!
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Responsible for all Cost Accounting functions
- Maintain product cost standards and all product cost and inventory reporting functions
- Assist with annual physical inventory
- Develop cost, pricing and profitability models to support all new business proposals
- Create business case(s) in order to obtained corporate approval
- Prepare product cost data for annual operating budget
- Perform make vs buy studies, sourcing studies and ad-hoc financial analysis
CPA preferred but not required
3-5 years Cost Accounting experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.