A company located in Carlsbad is seeking a Cost Accountant for a temporary to hire opportunity. The Cost Accountant will be reporting to the Controller and will be responsible for monitoring all inventory transactions in the general ledger.
location: Carlsbad, California
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 31 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- GL reconciliations
- Cost and gross margin analysis
- Recording and investigating count variations
- Responsible for yearly cost roll up review and update
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 5+ years of progressive experience in accounting, most recent position must be within Cost Accounting
- Large ERP experience and strong Excel skills
Qualified candidates, please email your resume to Cherie.Owen@RandstadUSA.com
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Cost Accounting, Bank Reconciliations, Cost Reporting, Cost of Goods Sold
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.