Actively seeking a Staff Accountant in Charlotte, NC to join a stable company that has sustained growth year-over-year. This individual will be responsible for performing general accounting duties, support finance responsibilities and report directly to the CFO.
The CFO is looking for someone who is outgoing, positive, detail oriented and highly analytical. The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 2 years of accounting experience and the executive presence to work with various leaders throughout the business.
If you are interested in learning more and feel that you have the desired background/qualifications for this role, please apply today and email me directly @ email@example.com.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- General ledger knowledge
- Financial reporting
- Fixed assets experience (highly preferred)
- Prepare journal entries, balance statements and income statements
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Experience with General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- CPA or CPA track (highly preferred)
- MS Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.