A growing Energy company is in need of a Contract Manager to evaluate, develop and implement a complete contracting process company-wide. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the contract process within a growing organization.
This position is approved for 6+ months in duration. There's a strong potential for the position to turn into a permanent role or to be extended. Much of this work can be done remotely, but travel between company locations in the southern US will be required.
- Work with Legal on new contract / agreement (templates) approval.
- Recommend the need for any missing agreements or elimination of duplicates.
- Work with Risk on insurance guidelines and supplier risks requirements.
- Write and implement a contracting process and a work flow process.
- Review and suggest contract management software. The preference is to use iContract.
- Develop contract / agreement number nomenclature.
- Provide internal training and roll-out schedule for agreements, guidelines and software.
- Develop a supplier plan for new document roll-out.
- Additional Training / Workshops -- Extensive Contracting and Negotiation training of document users (i.e., Maintenance, Capital Expenditures, Procurement)
3+ years' experience as a Contract Manager or Procurement Manager. A strong understanding of the contracts process (from negotiating, drafting, redlining to implementation). An MBA or JD (law degree) is preferred but not required.
Randstad is an Equal Opportunity Employer.